Matrixx provides unique construction material product range. Our premium product Duracrete Fibre can save more than 50% cost in concrete pavement and flooring by replacing steel rebar.
Duracrete® Polypropylene fibres inhibit shrinkage and settlement cracking in both plastic and hardened stages of concrete while delivering greater impact capacity, abrasion and shatter resistance with lower water migration. By introducing millions of fibers into the mix, Duracrete fibres give concrete a multi-dimensional secondary reinforcement that enhances concrete performance.
- Inhibits plastic settlement cracking
- Controls plastic shrinkage cracking
- Lowers water migration in concrete
- Resists impact and shatter forces
- Increases abrasion resistance
- Increases freeze/thaw durability
- Provides lasting reinforcement
- Provides significant improvement in fire protection
- Excellent dispersion providing three-dimensional reinforcement
- Improves concrete cohesiveness – requires no mix design changes
- Easily mixes into concrete – does not ball or tangle
- Non-corrosive, non-toxic, rust-proof, inert material