FibreCrete Tiles are made with cellulose insulation that is inherently recycled material and positively contributing towards green architecture. Cellulose fibre offers excellent thermal resistance (R-Value) of approximately 3.8 per inch. Fibre Crete Tiles are lightweight ductile concrete ideal for following applications:
External thermal insulation including roof and wall systems and internal insulation including partition wall system
FibreCrete Tiles offers following advantages:
- Better insulation than traditional alternatives.
- FibreCrete is UV resistant and does not require protection against sun.
- FibreCrete pre-cast tiles can be simply placed on rooftop without cement mortar bed.
- Cellulose Fibre non-static and corrosion free
- Noise reduction in manufacturing such as pharmaceutical bottle washing
- FibreCrete Tile is eco-friendly and contributes green buildings
- Unlike other insulation materials, FibreCrete is non-combustible.
- FibreCrete is ideal for protection against fire.
- FibreCrete is ductile and offers ballistic resistance and protection against explosion impact and flying derbies.
External Thermal Insulation:
Today thermal insulation of buildings is a much more frequent topic of all builders and owners of buildings. Outdoor thermal insulation systems commonly used internationally are indicated by the abbreviation ETICS – external thermal insulation composite systems.
The issue of thermal insulation is very complicated. One possible solution is thermal insulation for the shell of the building by means of outdoor thermal insulation contact systems (ETICS). FibreCrete Tiles provides thermal insulation and saves air conditioning cost for your house or flat. As necessary part of thermal insulation is also the final surface treatment, your house will have a new appearance. We believe that you can get your color from the offer of a wide palette of renders.
Masonry and concrete construction with direct exposure to sun may cause the building to absorb heat and radiate as passive heat in the building space. Indoor insulation with FibreCrete Tile improves the performance of air conditioning system by restricting loss of cool air to escape.
Note: Image is for illustration purposes only.