- High early strength exceeding 70 Mpa (28 days).
- High performance super fine fly ash pozzolanic material.
- Economical and efficient alternative to micro-silica in performance.
- In fresh state, concrete mix is highly cohesive and easy to work in comparison to harsh and sticky micro-silica mix.
- Reduces heat of hydration.
- To achieve the same slump, Pozzocrete 100 mix has lower water demand in comparison to micro-silica mix.
- In hardened state, increase compressive strength and the associated engineering properties such as tensile strength and modulus of elasticity.
- Improves durability and resistance against chloride and sulfate attack.