Lightweight insulation roof tile made from a combination thermopore and cellular concrete also known as aerated concrete. Insulation tiles are available with cement concrete topping in variety of colors including shades of terra cotta, beige and other oxide pigments. Insulation tiles are also available with terrazzo topping that can be grinded and polished after installation, ideal for areas such as exposed terrace and rooftops.
Composite roof insulation tiles provides following benefits:
- Excellent finish in variety of cement color finish and terrazzo finish
- Double insulation of cellular concrete and thermopore.
- Absorption less than 2%
- Concrete compressive strength, approximately 3,000 psi.
- Micro reinforcement with high strength synthetic fiber.
Details of Roof Tiles are as follows:
- Tiles Size: 300 x 300 x 50, 200 x 200 x 50 mm.
- Cellular Concrete Density: 1,500 kg/m3, approximately.
- Thermopore Density: 16 kg/m3 approximately.
- Thermopore Thickness: 25 mm approximately.