What is Titanium Coating?
Titanium is a high-quality elastomeric coating. The Titanium coating work on the principal of reflection to insulate and reduce thermal connectivity.
- Saves energy
- Weather Resistance
- Relatively over temperature variations
- Environmentally Friendly
- Remains intact on flexible surfaces
- Excellent crack bridging
- Exceptional film durability
- Easy to apply
- Rapid drying for quick re-coating
Titanium coating is ideal for areas that will be subjected to moisture as it will not only reduce heat transfer, but also protect against moisture ingress.
Titanium coating also acts as a water-proofing membrane. To maintain reflective efficiency, re-coating is typically required every three years.
Why Use Titanium?
- Energy Savings.
- Lightweight – Titanium coating is lighter than traditional insulation boards.
- Reduces labor costs – Easy application reduces costs and saves time.