- Plastic Shrinkage Cracks: Duracrete polypropylene fibre added to fresh concrete screeding provides protection against plastic shrinkage cracking up to approximately 80%.
- Flexural Fatigue: FRC-fibre reinforced concrete improves toughness, shear resistance and fatigue endurance. Flexural properties of FRC increase up to 30%.
- Corrosion Protection: Duracrete fibre concrete cover decreases water permeability, which will help decrease corrosion of steel rebar.
- Water Leakages: Reduction in surface cracks improves concrete’s resistance to water leakages. Reduce concrete permeability and Provides durability to steel of concrete structure.
- Abrasion and Impact Resistance: Significant improvement in abrasion resistance as required for concentrated loads and dynamic heavy axle loads. Improves resistance to Impact forces up to 14 times more than plain concrete.